Thursday, February 24, 2011

First post!!!

Here it is!
Ive been wanting to start my own craft/mommy blog for some time now.
I kept putting it off but was encouraged by some amazing friends to trek on and get it done :)
Im hoping i will be able to find enough time in my crazy mommy/wife/housekeeper schedule to keep up with posts and new projects.

I enjoy crafting sewing and all that can be created with a glue gun. I usually have a few crafts/projects going at once and love sharing them with friends.
I also hope to share my everyday reality of mommyhood and the joys, struggles and giggles i experience :)

Thanks for reading and i hope i can deliver!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. I saw you were a follower of mine and I just wanted to say hey! I'll be anxious to see what kinds of things you come up with! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats and good luck! I saw your link on EMM!

    Lisa
    www.LDabrowskiDesigns.com

    ReplyDelete